And the end is here for BF

Yeah. Saw that earlier (posted via twitter).
I'm far more interested in the impact that the new Battlefront game will have on the series this fall than this SWAT Bs.

I knew for a while DICE was not doing the next battlefield. They should have done a futuristic or WW2 or something else. Meh dont play much of DICE's crap anymore anyway.

BF 2143 would have been the way to go. But, 2142 was the bastard child of the franchise and the best one in all of Battlefield too, which is even more pathetic. I remember when I stopped playing BF2 because I tried 2142 and liked it so much better. It was a lot more fun with or without vehicles. Well, at least we can say a hearty FUCK YOU to DICE now :)

Any of you cats wanna save yourselves some trouble here's an option-
1. Send theBureau the money you would have spent on new BF game.
2. Send theBureau the money you would spent to upgrade your computers around the same time as the new BF release.
3. theBureau will fly to your house, kick you in the nuts and let you complain about the last BF game.

theBureau needs a vacation

battlefront better be good

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

There are rumors afloat that the last BF expansion for BF4 is going to be futuristic.

I guess now we will find out who is really the true destroyer of the BF franchise, EA or LICE. Personally I think they colluded.

Sadly, like the COD Titles (Which became shit after COD 4), Battlefield will still sell well im sure(Fucking humanoids will buy anything) :D

Back