Acrylic water cooling build-FINISHED!

One more
DSCF7396.JPG

looking so good six. Someday I'll have you do a build for me. :)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

IT IS ALIVE!
Only partially though as I'm still leak testing, but so far there are no issues :) Anyway, a few pics. I'll be hooking up my drives and doing the cable management for a little after this then take it inside and play :D

With all the tubing in place.

DSCF7408.JPG

DSCF7412.JPG

Leak testing

DSCF7420.JPG

DSCF7419.JPG

Really tidy, good job on the carbon wrap too.

Thanks! It was a labor of love, that's for sure :) I'm done for tonight though. I probably won't be gaming until tomorrow, got lots of drivers and software to still install so on with the grind.

high five duder! leak test is the big hurdle. smooth sailing from here.

So I'm finally done fucking around and am completely done...grrr. I had wiring issues where the fan splitter I was using had a torn connector to the power and that meant 6 fans weren't working and shit was getting a little worm. Fortunately I had a spare, that only took an hour of digging to come up with and then replace and futz with the wire management to get everything back in place. Now the cpu is running idle at 20C and the gpu at 24C in my room that is currently 19C so that makes me very happy. :p

Last edited:
high five duder! leak test is the big hurdle. smooth sailing from here.

Leak test was easy. One of the bottom rings on the reservoir needed a quarter turn more, as well as one of the rigid compression fittings from the gpu to reservoir but other than that it's been smooth sailing, thankfully.

So the funny thing now is I just plugged in my SSD from my other motherboard and it works lol. But, I keep getting dll error messages so I'll have to reinstall everything...damnit! It was worth a try, but at least I was able to get into Windows and in game to test it out last night.

Back