2142 NORTHERN STRIKE SERVER...WILD WEST!

run2gun

Hi TBG. I'm new. Thank you for running the northern strike server. I just started playing here, May 6th-13th The server rule breaking is out of hand. The beacon/spawn camping the locked base when not open is the worst in all three maps! I have only seen 1 TBG member playing in a weeks time. Is it possible to have an administrator show up once and a while to CLEAN out the clowns? Powerless frustration is not fun. Rules are no good, if not backed up by force. Please keep rule #5, get rid of the rest and i won't feel so bad when someone knifes me like a turkey or snipes you from the tall building above your own base!!
Please consider, Thanx much, respectfully.

Thanks for the heads up. I am on there quite a bit and will be later this evening. If you have any names (I usually keep a notepad nearby for such things) jot down the names and we will check it out. Tayzor, myself and others do go on that server a bit. Maybe time to go in without tags for a few rounds tonight.

Northern Strike servers in 2142 have always been full of shit... idk why, but they're not admined much overall. I don't play anymore, but hopefully someone can help you with ours if you report problematic behavior quickly.

report the names we take care of it. We don't have to be in game.

I just did some kicks and a ban. Forgot to sign the ban

Back