2142 NORTHERN STRIKE SERVER...WILD WEST!

run2gun

Hi TBG. I'm new. Thank you for running the northern strike server. I just started playing here, May 6th-13th The server rule breaking is out of hand. The beacon/spawn camping the locked base when not open is the worst in all three maps! I have only seen 1 TBG member playing in a weeks time. Is it possible to have an administrator show up once and a while to CLEAN out the clowns? Powerless frustration is not fun. Rules are no good, if not backed up by force. Please keep rule #5, get rid of the rest and i won't feel so bad when someone knifes me like a turkey or snipes you from the tall building above your own base!!
Please consider, Thanx much, respectfully.

Thanks for the heads up. I am on there quite a bit and will be later this evening. If you have any names (I usually keep a notepad nearby for such things) jot down the names and we will check it out. Tayzor, myself and others do go on that server a bit. Maybe time to go in without tags for a few rounds tonight.

Northern Strike servers in 2142 have always been full of shit... idk why, but they're not admined much overall. I don't play anymore, but hopefully someone can help you with ours if you report problematic behavior quickly.

I just did some kicks and a ban. Forgot to sign the ban

Back