your server needs help..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

snakeyezzz

Merry Xmas guys...longtime no see and longtime no post..just a headsup on your B4 conquest server....it's horribloe....error error error when joining...you have to do a cold boot then join...and when you do...all the unlocks are unavailable....fix it please...

or get a new guy that KNOWS how to setup a server.

It's DICE. Been happening since day one.

Yup. Some people can get in without error, others can't.

I think we need a new Snakeyez that knows no one touches EA game servers anymore. RSPs are the only ones with server files. This ain't BF2!

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 5020T using Tapatalk

Just restarted for the weapons thing! Can't do much about the error when joining....that's EA.

Merry Xmas guys...longtime no see and longtime no post..just a headsup on your B4 conquest server....it's horribloe....error error error when joining...you have to do a cold boot then join...and when you do...all the unlocks are unavailable....fix it please...

image.jpg

it is NOT EA and it is NOT DICE...your servers have always had problems....and whomever sets em up doesnt know how to. I have 12 favorites saved on B4 and your server is the ONLY ONE THAT DOES IT...give your knowitall head a shake RAIN

You are an idiot. If you post anymore of your stupid garbage threads when you have no server experience, I will ban you from our forums and servers. Clearly you are not having fun ....That will solve all your problems

Our servers are always full, way more popular than the other servers you have your favorites...which means OTHER GAMERS dont have this problem on our servers. Just because YOU along with some other people have this problem, that is not the servers fault. When people tell you it is developer issue it is developer issue. But you think you know everything which I find hilarious. Why dont you do your battlelog research or Google search before accusing the servers of being a problem?
I'm not even going g to prove why because I do t feel the need to. You are a joke since the day you registered here.

In fact..since 2142 you make these retarded posts and I have enough of your bullshit.

Check it out you sound like a goof
http://www.tbgclan.com/search.php?searchid=66784

or get a new guy that KNOWS how to setup a server...give your knowitall head a shake RAIN
Hey buddy go fuck yourself. Rain has nothing to do with it. It is me. And FYI I have close to 10 years of game server experience and I'm 27.

your servers have always had problems....and whomever sets em up doesnt know how to

Yeah. sucks that most of our servers are in the top 10. Sucks that our servers are never empty unless battlelog crashes or entire hosts get DDoS.
I've had tons of issues getting into LOTS of servers. Biggest issue I've had? Comcast blocking ip's and ports on their end. Called, they took care of it. Connection to server issues = taken care of.

But I think your whining is cute, so please don't go away.

Spiderman-that-post-gave-me-cancer.jpg

Frostbite game servers ranked or unranked have to be rented from an authorized Ranked Server Provider. The files for BC2 BF3 and BF4 are not publicly available.

What this means is we have to manage Dices broken game through an RSP control panel which may or may not have its own issues.

No unlocks means a blaze issue which requires a server restart. If anything we can set in the RSP control panel can actually fuck with the server operating properly its most likely a bug on dices end. Unless a specific configuration is known to cause issues we won't know either. Occasional dice or the RSP will put out a notice that X feature is causing crashes. Until then no one to blame.

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 5020T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back