your KArkand server sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

snakeyezzz

when I lay a MINE down...it should last the whole entire round...as it is....if the defenders lose the gatehouse....we're screwed....the enemy has all the vehicles.....please even it out

Not_sure_if_serious_small.jpg

when I lay a MINE down...it should last the whole entire round...as it is....if the defenders lose the gatehouse....we're screwed....the enemy has all the vehicles.....please even it out

Is this for real?

You have a weird attitude. If you want ask something better start another way.....
If it is just a comment - thanks and do not come back.
Mine ALWAAAYS last your LIFE + delay (app 10 to 20 sec).
KARKAND has always been like that-since BF2 - loose the main and you are in bad situation - no vehicles.
If your team is too noob to know that - then your have a team problem.
You defend it or come back when attacked. Mine only last as long as you live. And they can be destroy.
So relying on mine to save your main is not a good strategy.
I don't see a server problem, just a bad or no strategy.

calm down guy's snakeyezzz is an old school player and has been a good guy for about five years. Remember snake. It's easy to get ride of mine's. I do it all the time. We just have smarter players on our server.

calm down guy's snakeyezzz is an old school player and has been a good guy for about five years. Remember snake. It's easy to get ride of mine's. I do it all the time. We just have smarter players on our server.

The december 6 patch addressed the issues where you could lay down unlimited mines. They now only last life plus delay like badaaang said.

That and other engineers can pickup your mines lol some one could ne fucking with you

I do believe mines were fixed in the last patch to live for only 5-10 seconds past death...if you're relying on mines to kill vehicles you need to reanalyze your strategies. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back