yo

i was waiting for some transformers to land and blow shit up

no really tho, miss ya meat

Christ, I thought you must have been in Miami-little Cuba or something! Seriously, that looks pretty desolate. Not much in the way of scenery that's for sure. Thanks for posting the vids, but next time be sure to include the naked strippers would ya?! Take care. 063

It's a good thing everything is quiet; there for a min. I thought it a was a prision camp. They don't compensate you guys enough; any idea when you coming home?

[quote1234283478=roth140]
i was waiting for some transformers to land and blow shit up
[/quote1234283478]
LMAO!

But yeah, it looks kinda depressing actually :-/

HeatSurge is right.... are those concrete dividers hiding anything or protecting them from gunfire in their sleep?

Miss you Meat Buddy, I got some shit for you in a nice package wrapped up, hope you like Cope, I send you some spray paint for them walls tag those shits up w. TBG

the cement is for protection.
appreciate everything guys its great hearing from you guys. shit naked strippers i wish lol.
ya im coming home in january next year sucks but i already got one month down so its all good.
the weather is dusty. windy and today its rainy. its really awsome when it rains the sand turns into sticky ass babyshit mud. its an experience like no other anyways talk to u guys later.

Back