yo guys

The orange hand wash stuff (feels like there is sand in it almost) is great for cleaning hands

Lex,

I can get those logs here for $29.00. Who's sending out the package? Great list by the way. :fisting

Ok, heres what I had planned out:

I was going to have a collection of a bunch of either 1. Money for me physically go to Ft. Hamilton and purchase all of the stuff that was on the list.

or 2.
have all you guys send the stuff to an adress and that way you physically bought it and once its all consolidated we can send it out.

Personally, I think it might be best to figure out who would be the best canidate to paypal a ton of money collected by all of us, then that person goes out and purchases all of the items of the list, and sends it out to meat's adress, which do you think you would like to do??

If you can get good prices at Ft. Hamilton that would be great. We could send the money to you. I don't care which way we do this, as long as Meat gets his, er, um , "package" so to speak. 032

I cannot collect stuff and ship as my twin sons have become terrors lately, but I will be happy to send you the money. I don't think anyone will be able to match the prices you can get there, so if you are okay with it just get the stuff together and we will make it happen.

sweet than we will do that then, Ill talk to soulzz about getting a paypal thing set up

I'm going to need someone to either create a second bank account or use their paypal. My paypal account is strictly for community donations.

Ill make a separate bank account for the short amount of time and then close it after the package is sent

Lex, do you want to price the items out and collect money or get them and let us know the total and then have us send funds to you? Either way, just send me a paypal request. My email is listed with the contact info.

What's up Lex are we stalled here?

I wanted to get started with this, since it'll take a bit of time to get to him. Did you ever decide on collecting items and funds?

Ok im going to set up a pay pal account NLT (no later than) 14feburary and start collecting stuff NLT 20Feb to be shipped out NLT 1March.

Here are the hard times I have posted, due to my class schedule they are space out a bit, but his package will leave the US by March First, or maybe earlier

Back