WTF STATS!

Yeah, I noticed today too that my stats besides scores are not tracking. Damn. Does this mean I'll lose the tags I've collected too?

ME- 075 -EA
BASTARDS!

I've read mixed things about awards and ribbons.
I've read that it will update after a week - as it stores this info and then has to process it when they fix whatever is going on. I've also read that nothing we accomplish is recorded. So its like it never happened. I HATE THIS!

From my experience, you will never see the awards or tags for that matter. This is not like playing a few rounds and the updates taking a few hours. Like I said, just play for fun! Even if your scores aren?t updating you can spend time in a vehicle or kit you don?t play often knowing no matter how bad you suck with it you?ll gain experience with it and possibly learn something new. No different than playing on an unranked or mod server.

I knew a guy in my former clan who?s stats and promotion didn?t update for a month. He had enough points though. He was 5k over BG but not promoted till the first round once the stats bug had been eradicated. No badges, ribbons or other goodies will come your way. Just count on that fact and anything is bonus in the end.

Cheers,

SgtDeadrd.

Good, then my ultimate suckiness of the past week won't matter. I have spent it trying to learn new things, like killing armor with the Pilum (haven't gotten the 1 shot kill that has happened to me though), knifing, and stuff like that.

I love taking out armor with the pilum. Its a real treat. Aim for the sweet spot on the back of vehicles. I'm working on my use of the ganz.

I submitted a ticket to EA that the stats are not updating... again.
I saw a post by EA in 2007 that they are giving 2000 career points and a gold star in compensation for the down time.
I think that is lame - as I have gotten atleast 10 gold stars - 10 silvers stars - and a lot of bronze stars! Give me some random dog tags too!

frack that I would ask to be promoted to like Maj. Gen
after all that crap, give me at least something for all thier shoddy bullshit

[quote1233622497=cjjeans]
I'm working on my use of the ganz.
[/quote1233622497]

Yeah you're not bad with it - you were pretty annoying at the practice scrim :)

[quote1233627684=Diry-Lex]
frack that I would ask to be promoted to like Maj. Gen
after all that crap, give me at least something for all thier shoddy bullshit

[/quote1233627684]
Good luck with all the stat padders! :(.

I kinda like it.

[quote1233669348=HeatSurge]
Yeah you're not bad with it - you were pretty annoying at the practice scrim :)
[/quote1233669348]

My stats were behind about 3 weeks in updating. Then, I noticed a friend that always kept Battlefield on. I left it on overnight, next day about one week update. Left on overnight again and now it's current. Think leaving Battlefield on has anything to do with it, or was that coincidence? I didn't lose any awards/points.

I am still missing about 8 days worth from 1/31 until 2/8. Got quite a few awards that didn't post and I believe some repair points (I have been trying to increase those, still). I may have to try Cease Fire's method.

Back