WTF STATS!

C

cjjeans

So I have been playing a good amount of the game the last two days. I have achieved about 5 gold stars - 2 silvers stars - and a hand full of bronze stars. I got 3 problem solver pins in the last two days. I have gotten about 10 dog tags. All for nothing. None of this is being updating on my player stats. It would figure that when I am kicking ass and out of my slump - this would happen. This is what i get for doing well...
I sent in a support ticket to EA explaining what was going on. Not that that is going to accomplish anything. Let me know whats going on with you. I heard - just wait - it'll post. Day 3 and nothing has posted. I'm playing for the fun.

Oh good, maybe my lackluster play on Tuesday in two rounds will be lost for eternity. I accidently emp'd Lex, got few kills and was constantly killed trying to repair to increase my repair points and get 15 in a round. Do you think we could get it to forget all our bad rounds only?

Hmmmmm. Don't know about this one, mine have been updating just fine. Not that I've been able to play much without the game freezing, but at least the stats update. 073

haha CJ that sucks for you. when you play bad everything is recorded but when you have good days you get nothing rofl. i feel your pain

Seriously. I had one round that was a bad round and all i could think was "well atleast it doesn't matter". How shitty.

Waiting to hear back from EA.

Where are you checking your stats at? Have you checked them at BF's site or some other stat tracker site? They are updating at the BF site and that's all that matters.

This is an occasional bug which doesn?t always affect all players. I just checked mine for fun and none have updated sine Monday. Last night I received GS and CS only for the first couple of rounds but the last rounds I played after a BF crash and restart aren?t there at all? I?ve gotten the bug in the past but always received GS/CS points but no awards or other stats will track. Just like playing the 1.5 maps where nothing tracks but pure score. LOL, I check bf stat tracker and it shows 0 rounds last night on TBG with a score of 174 when I know I played 3 rounds on Mixed.

LOL, I?ve received the gold knife badge twice during one of the cursed bugs but of course I still show silver. That being said you will never see the awards, kills, deaths, repair point etc. Just play for fun which is the case anyway.

SgtDeadred.

I played a northern strike game - got an award and an unlock. That was the last of it - tuesday morning. Nothings sticking now. Not on the bf site, not listing in my game's console after each round either, nothing. I've been trying to get my knife kills up and doing well - but nothing!

Here we go again! You are right cj no stats again! I just checked mine and nothing since Monday. GS/CS update only.

Sounds to me like EA is about to release a patch. You ever notice how things start to get weird with gameplay, like CJ or Falcon or Sixer's issue and then a patch get's released? Hopefully I'm right :).

For your sake I hope you're right! This is rediculous. Nobody would believe how well I am doing these days! Its like I have hit this stride in my gameplay and nothing to show for it! Its defeating actually. I'm not like boon and play "just for fun" i like to think something is adding up here or I just wouldn't bother playing. It is a competition - isn't it?

Global and Career scores are not changing either. FROZEN!

this is from the battlefield website

[blockquote]There is currently an ongoing stats issue affecting Battlefield 2142. We are currently working with our ranked server providers and service partners to investigate and resolve the cause as soon as possible.

We appreciate your patience and understanding, and apologize for the inconvenience.[/blockquote]

On the UK forums they said that the BF2142 patch will be released after the BF2 patch, so there's weeks before it will be released... then again, that was over a month ago so maybe they've changed it... but I doubt it. They're probably just fucking with the servers (again).

I saw this earlier today. Saw screen shots of the new map a couple weeks ago... still. WTF!
I think my biggest gripe is that since we've been scrimmaging - my game play has improved dramatically and I have nothing to show for it. I am more or less pissed about that. Am I excited for a new map and new fixes... a little. As long as it doesn't hurt the community. I guess it could be said that its for the greater cause and we all know how "development" can postpone release dates! So...

[quote1233262783=Soldier4Real]
Yes there is another patch coming, supposedly. No date on the release as of yet.

http://www.totalgamingnetwork.com/page.php?do=dicevisit
[/quote1233262783]

I tell EA all the time that my rank should be "GOD" but they ever get back to me. EA has always had stats issues, that's nothing new, just goes with all other issues with their games.

My question is is this going to be permanent for this player name? Do I need to start over?

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I played as my alter ego tonight and am having the problem of my k/d not changing and my w/l isn't changing. My GS and CS are changing... I got some unlocks and they show up. But my badges aren't. Completely different character!

It is now friday - going into day 4 of no updates on my player's stats. I am getting defeated by EA and not wanting to play anymore. I deal with enough shit outside of this game to have to worry about this shit. I do see some lite at the end of the tunnel though. This happened globally exactly a year ago... people's stats started updating after a week. All ribbons and awards earned were not updated though... And I finally found people talking about this recent episode on other forums.

http://forums.easports.com/mboards/thread.jspa?threadID=486405&tstart=0

Back