Wolf Server Discounts

BOT#00001

I'm tryin to find a coupon code for wolfservers but im havin a bit of trouble. Was wondering if you guys have one that I could use, or if wolfservers would make one for you to give out considering you prolly pay half their electricity bills all by yourselves.

lollz electricity bills.
btw I was looking at their website and we're not even linked in their "hosted clan sites" section :-o

They got some pretty nubby clans. im sure if you made a banner the correct size and submitted it, theyd stick ya in there.

I sent a PM over to GiJoe (owner of WOLFServers) to see if he might be able to make one. I'll update my response if he can or not ;).

Everyone in that list has just put in an image. You don't need to apply for it, just post it ;). I guess we could, don't see the need to just yet though.

cause we never added our banner there ;)

Just tell Rob that TBG referred to you to them and what can i get for a good price.

Ok thank you. Id love to get a box but its just not feasible unless you're starting an entire community yanno. Im just resurrecting my first clan's old pub from 2002.

How many slots is this pub going to be? I think we might be able to fit it on our box.

Oh man GiJoe kept asking for a ride and I wouldn't pick him up today... LOL If he had made it in before take off - I would have let him stay.

CJ, I'm talking about a guy that manages WOLFServers ;). There are lots of people that have GiJoe then their name ;).

20 slots. we were pretty deadset on a chicago server. Its a CS Source server thats gonna be catering to people in california, east coast, oregon, and western canada. Is that where the tbg servers are? FAST said before that you guys needed the room for some new servers you were puttin up.

our servers are in D.C. pretty much. We can set it up, give you TC admin control to your server and test it out for a month.

If we were east coast id love to. But theres no way itd fly with everyone else. Theres a lot more west coasters than anything else. I appreciate the offer though.

Try this coupon code: wolf2008 = 10% off everything ;).

Ok just ordered the server. Thanks for info/help guys. Server was up within 5 mins of being ordered at 5 am.

The guy who runs wolf is an early morning guy thats why.

Glad everything is going smoothly

Back