Woah

CTFalcon

120 gunship kills on a 32 man server while soloing.

screen012-1.png

Oh my lord!!! I think that's ~6 short of FAST's record. O.O

OMFGWTF... that's insanity 038 :p 030

I find it amusing that out of 16, a whopping 2 people managed a positive K/D on the other team 011

I don't know why he's bragging. My 31-7 dwarfs his 120 kills...err...

Jk! Nice job falcon...still got more kills even after I tk'd you lol :D

that voodooGS guy sucks but man he keeps trying. i gotta respect that.

true to heat tho, that whole team blew ass. im not taking away from your hard work tho falcon, thats a great job. do you remember how long the round was?

Half hour I think, long enough for Betel to play a bit then leave, come back and get 30 more kills lol.

I don't feel so bad now losing all my dogfights with you now. It's pretty DAMN impressive CTFalcon. Do I need to call u master now? 007

Nice run Falcon. That was an insanely long round...silo 2 was bugged an wouldn't shoot either.

Just glad you (and Betelguese) came back on my team that time...was tired of getting my but kicked in the previous rounds (I did get lucky once or twice 061 )

-ATU- Bushi666

Someone here guessed that you were Excalibur, I take it they were right?

[quote1216392646=CTFalcon]
[/quote1216392646]

030 My bad. Guess I should of mentioned that...Actually forgot that I was playing under my alt player.

Hell of a run...only one that I've witnessed even close was Meat going 100-0 on the same sever many moons ago..

Facon, u friggin rock!!! 029 I wanna be just like you someday! :D 057
U have some amazing skillz.... if only I could steal them from you. hmmm.....
Anyway, I agree with Crew; seeing stuff like that makes me feel better about
getting utterly pwned by you. Still stings, but I don't feel like as much of a loser.
See ya in the skys. 053

[quote1216482811=Bushi666]
[quote1216392646=CTFalcon]
[/quote1216392646]

030 My bad. Guess I should of mentioned that...Actually forgot that I was playing under my alt player.

Hell of a run...only one that I've witnessed even close was Meat going 100-0 on the same sever many moons ago..
[/quote1216482811]
lol i love it

Back