Will this new series possibly take over BF?

Figures it releases on the day I leave for vacation...... Well at least It will be downloaded for when I get back. I will not be buying 5 either.

I ended up getting an alpha code for it. Graphics are decent but not quite up to BF standards. Its different but in a good kind of way. There currently is not much team play going on when there should be. The makers have designed the gameplay so that you really need to play as a squad and as a team. Example is that you do not take tickets unless you own two adjacent flags. I am hoping that they have an open beta so we can get a group together to see what happens.

Early access = open and free? I didn't catch what Sixer was saying... If that is the case, this IS worth downloading and trying.

Graphics don't necessarily need to be game changing. Gameplay makes games last. Do they regularly patch the game?

I never use Steam, but I don't see where to purchase early access or at all. Anybody know?

I never use Steam, but I don't see where to purchase early access or at all. Anybody know?

I had applied a while back for testing and just got an email from them yesterday with a key. I think we'll be able to buy it Friday on Steam.

It's not out till 22nd i think.. if i'm not mistaken.

There's something about the number 19, I dunno, just have this feeling it means something.......maybe it was mentioned in an earlier post?? I dunno, maybe I'm crazy........

Sixer mentioned it above, lol, thought it was 22nd. oh well.

"Players may be able to get their hands on World War 3 as early as October, but The Farm 51 think that it won’t be finished for another year at least."

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2018/09/24/world-war-3-early-access-date-price/#more-593893

Looks like the early access soft-model price is reflective of a year long or more beta, with updates including maps, playmodes, and other features along the way........the final game will cost more than $28usd

Last edited:
Back