Who will be buying overwatch?

For those of you who are on the fence about this. The game is similar to tf2 but with many more character options. There are offence, support, tank, and healers with multiple characters in each class.

The gameplay is very fast paced, smooth, and no encounter is the same. This game is not pay to win. Very well put together.

I'd
For those of you who are on the fence about this. The game is similar to tf2 but with many more character options. There are offence, support, tank, and healers with multiple characters in each class.

The gameplay is very fast paced, smooth, and no encounter is the same. This game is not pay to win. Very well put together.
Blizzard quality sounds like :)

ive got squirlly and joe on battlenet. sent a request to 2tartu so @DocHolliday and whoever else shall be playing hit me up check page one for my BN

Don't think there will be dedicated community servers for us to run
Pretty sure it will be matchmaking

Don't think there will be dedicated community servers for us to run
Pretty sure it will be matchmaking
Correct. Matchmaking only via blizzard owned dedicated servers only.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

It's Blizzard Entertainment, they think of the players so I knew requirements would be low. Steam tends to have mercy too. EA doesn't care----except when it comes to data rate limits imposed by Sony and Microsoft consoles----THEN they let netcode tick rates get throttled down like in BF4....60 Hz tick rates lol CounterStrike: Source has up to 128 Hz with far less data to move

p2nET6r.png

teehee.

i hope that is times for servers to go live. but from what i think i understood was they will start selling hard copies in stores so ppl can get everything downloaded and ready to go for when they do go live. im kinda confused but really hoping thats live servers.

anyone able to install yet (I deleted the beta)?
Do I not have access yet because I got the cheaper base version (not the Origins Edition)?

Back