Who will be buying overwatch?

BTokyo

Just tried it and I love it it reminds me of a better global agenda. I will be picking it up!

hit me up BlitZ003#1653 loving it. played closed beta a few weeks back and yeah i got my pre order in, well it was purchased for me. im go deal with some work bullshit in a few but im down for some rounds later while beta is still open for the day

Give me the $$ and I'm in. been playing the beta and wrecking faces with reinhardt. Looks great but the pricetag...

It's actually cheaper than most new games. I'll have it also.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

I'm getting the base version at $39.99. It comes with all the maps and characters as the Origin and Collectors Editions but I don't need to pay for avatars, skins, and blabla's. I'd say it's awesomely priced and addicting. Blizzard Entertainment keeps doing it right like they always do!

I'm getting the base version at $39.99. It comes with all the maps and characters as the Origin and Collectors Editions but I don't need to pay for avatars, skins, and blabla's. I'd say it's awesomely priced and addicting. Blizzard Entertainment keeps doing it right like they always do!

How does one buy that?

found it. the sad part is that it costs €39.99 here, lol.

DeTartu#1252 (and yes, I play in the americas region...)

Is Overwatch basically TF2 on steriods?

_20160510_104530.JPG

It is my birthday today, brother did this for me

Back