Which mouse would you get?

Logitech G502. Corsair M65, many people complain about it.

If you have large hands then the G502 might be hard to use.
I don't know about the M65's size.

I use the G502.

I use the G502 highly recommend it. I find the sniper (DPI shift) but a little to far forward so I have that macro bound to the back button and use the dpi shift for knifing.I don't have small hands but I think it's just how I hold the mouse.

Also I thought the surface calibration feature would just be a gimmick but I think it does actually help.

Last edited:
I have both. I prefer the m65 over the 502 as it works better with a "claw" grip. M65 is a heavy mouse though even with the weights removed which is really nice if you use a hard mat for your mouse pad. If you rest your hand completely on the mouse then the 502 will probably be more comfortable. Honestly though my favorite mouse of all time is a toss up between the rat7, Logitech g9x and the razer mamba.

If you do go with the m65, make sure you go into the software and disable angle snapping. Leaving it on will screw your aim up badly.

I have the Corsair M65 and IDK what there is to complain about. It's the best mouse I've ever used. Then again, I don't program macros or do flight programs but for fps it's the shit.
I like Logitech but they always break on me after a year.

Logitech mouse cords are extremely prone to breaking apart and getting replaement cords is basically not an option.

MY advice is just go see which one feels better for you and get that one. I've loved the design of a lot of different mice but when I put my hands on them they felt awkward, and each person is different.

For me though the m65 is large enough that it's easy to grip and move around but not so small it's uncomfortable. Then again, I have wide hands so there you go.

I like heavy mice. They work amazing on hard mats. The m65 is precise and comfortable for me. It has no mouse acceleration by default. It has that sniper button too which is nice and I do use it from time to time.

I have always been a logitech user. I have a deathadder from 2010 and still works fine, good mouse hate the fucking driver.... but I always end up back to my logitech G500 mice from 2142 days lol. Never used anything related to corsair not even their computer parts but reviews are good for that mice. So right now im a little torn. I want to just buy one online I cant really go try it out anywhere....or maybe I could.

Best buy. If you can get to one they sell them and they have a good return policy

I bought the m30 last weekend after my logitec mouse died again. Love it really light weight basic mouse with out all the stupid extra crap on it, notice a slight improvement in my game play feels great in my hand and was 40$ at Canada computers

Corsair M65: The sniper button...It works great if you have the newer model that moves it back or if you have an older model and you have a long thumb. I love my Corsair products and would not change them.

leaning toward m65 yall bitches better be right lol... I WANT TO BE PRO LIKE YOU

Oh and what's good cloth pad? I like steel series but just double checking...

Back