where is ladyeva from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxXRayzorXxx

I tried to explain something to her but she doesnt understand what camping the titan is could some who speaks her language explain what it is? I find her constantly hovering near the titan or off to the side and behind just at the edge of the view. I have warned her and i just think she doesnt understand.
Thanks,
Rayzor

She can go eat shit for all i care. I explain to her countless times, she knows what it is. She kept telling me how i camped her titan a while back, I explained you cant sit there and wait for gunship to spawn but you can chase it back to their titan (which is what i did to her). Anyways I called her moron publicly (thats where we were chatting) because I explained to her the rules and she didn't agree with what I was saying; she is claiming i don't know my own rule and chasing gunship back to titan is camping. She sent me a PM saying next time you call me a moron in front of my friends i won't play on your server. I said next time you disrespect me and accuse me of breaking my own rules in front of my friends I'll ban you.

Ban her, she can get full explanation from us through the forums.

btw she is russian.

holy crap, the whors morning for me, ever, i just wake up and Eva started to shout at me, like "why your TBG friends call me camper, they insult me, tell Rayzor that he shoud delete me from buddy list at forum... etc..." can somebody explain me what happend, becose i cant understend Eva even on russian

lol alden.

I think she should find another server....well not that many server left lol

Lex and I were on the same team and she got owned a bunch. We attacked their titan and i got killed and spawned on our titan jumped in the gunship and off to my right i see her go low and over to the side to watch the titan spawns. Then she attacked me as i took off from a fresh spawn. As far as i'm concerned I should be the one that's insulted. A good pilot who knows our rules well would be so blatant about camping then tells me i'm falsely accusing her of camping which of course she was obviously camping. The last 3 times i have been in games with her i have warned her about camping. Next one will equal a removal. Girl, guy, top pilot, nooob I don't care you break the rules and Watch the BAN HAMMER FLY.

She is from Russia. She has Bad Company 2 as well as BF2142. She's on my friends list for both. Never had any troubles with her before. Don't understand why she is giving us trouble with camping now.

I have seen her borderline camping before. I don't buy the "I don't understand English or the rules" thing because she has played our servers, both US and UK plenty. Maybe she was just upset that her ass was getting owned.

Always better to be the engineer than the caboose.

She knows the rules weather they are written in English, Russian, French or effin Chinese dude, she knows what the issue is.

She probably got mad she was getting owned, prolly got all emotional, and started camping the titan.

She knows the rules weather they are written in English, Russian, French or effin Chinese dude, she knows what the issue is.

She got mad she was getting owned, prolly got all emotional, and started camping the titan.

*whether

She is from Russia. She has Bad Company 2 as well as BF2142. She's on my friends list for both. Never had any troubles with her before. Don't understand why she is giving us trouble with camping now.

Oh no, she's not trouble at all. Camping? Her? never.

...ah squirrel - does your wife know about this? lol

Speaking of EVA, has anyone heard from Serg lately? Last time she had an issue he spoke to her and got it taken care of; thinking of that reminded me I haven't seen him since shortly after BC2 came out in March.

omg, i talk wthis Eva all night, she says, that she kill Rayzor at titan only by accident... realy, i dont care camping she or not, its not my business,but she's calm down already, may be your guys shoud do it too?
btw, im camper and spawnkiller, too. how many times i fly my transport to enemy titan, drop troops and kill takeoffs GS? how many times i fly above silos ant kill everybody at spawn?

she use to tell me to "go get my own server" back when TBG was on that rental/trial server. it wasnt always populated so we played on other servers like ATU and WH. shed get bent over, say that to me, then say "oh wait your sever no works". fuck her, shes always been a hater of TBG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back