where do i post to discuss why i was banned? 24/7 titan (found it)

xBaltique

i was just banned for "excessive team killing" yet i NEVER team kill.. and i always play on your servers without causing problems or complaining.

what gives?? was it a mistake?

ahh didn't see this bit either...

1) *required* Whats the name of the server you were banned:
2) *require* The date and time
3) *optional* If possible, the admin that banned you
4) *optional* If possible, the reason that you might of gotten banned.

1. TBG Tampa Titan 24/7
2. Tuesday March 31st, approximately 5:15pm EST
3. not sure.. just said i have been banned from the server
4. excessive teamkilling

anyone who knows me on the server knows i don't team kill and i'm always running around being a medic trying to charge people. i'm a team player definitely

You were banned for Su'spic'ious. The ban filter thought you were saying the racial slur, when in fact you were just saying a word.

Sorry for the trouble, game on! ;).

sweet :)
!!!

and i REALLY respect your ZERO TOLERANCE for racial slurs... people like to hide behind the anonymity of the internet. it's a coward's game for sure.

just for future reference, banned because of teamkilling is the default message you get in 2142. So if you wre banned for oh lets say "humping another player", for example, it would say banned for excessive teamkilling. This should help you in the future I hope, its not necessarily teamkilling ;)

I would think "humping another player" would more likely get you knifed. And possibly discharged.

Humping frequently results in discharge, at least when I'm involved.

i saw soulzz crouch down in-game, and simulate oral on my pilum. it went off with a blast.

[quote1238634875=roth140]
i saw soulzz crouch down in-game, and simulate oral on my pilum. it went off with a blast.
[/quote1238634875]
:doggy

Soulzz usually gets the discharge a day or two after he has sex.....nothing a penicillin shot can't fix!

Back