whatsup

wardog.[Hk.]

hey hows every one going, tought i might check in this tbg web site of your since your servers is where I game most of the time.

I've seen you on there quite a bit myself. :D.

*puts a drool bucket under heatsurges mouth* down boy

whats up, i think you were the one that shot me down three times with sudnik the other day :) Welcome to the forums.

Of course its my on the picture you silly sassy! hahaha
oh yes fast that was me alright, and dont worry it wont be the last time ;)

Not even close to Sixer standards - it's got no jiggle or wiggle - you're just being nice

Are you kidding me? Look at her-she's just begging for a good ass fucking ending with a frosted face. ATM all the way.

[quote1251850556=sixer9682]
Are you kidding me? Look at her-she's just begging for a good ass fucking ending with a frosted face. ATM all the way.
[/quote1251850556]

LMAO! Well, that's sixer for you.

So are you like in the Canadian military or something??

[quote1251855862=sixer9682]
[/quote1251855862]

Jesus Christ Six. Where the fuck is the BLEEP button?

Sadly, Chuck is right. That was, for me, the polite version. lolz I'm not exactly a shy person.

Canadian uniform is dark green pretty much.

Sixer i think we know you aren't a shy person based on your avatar.

Ever consider being a comedian Six? I think you'd make a damn fine one :p.

[quote1251862207=x=FAST=x]
Canadian uniform is dark green pretty much.

Sixer i think we know you aren't a shy person based on your avatar.

[/quote1251862207]

Dark green is only the old coats that are being phased out, our current uniforms are CADPAT which looks the same as the american stuff, our rank is in the center of the chest though

That gal is an austrian police officer. Ill be going in the french Army this winter, prolly gonna go airborn.

Good lord. I'm moving to Australia! Later all, I'm going to live down under. BTW, do you think she waxes?

French Army? OMG you fucking Quebecois for fuck sakes. ITS CANADAS ARMY! FUCK!
Unless your going back to france. Then in that case whatever.
And there is no Airborne in Canada now... so what are you talking about?

Back