whatsup

lol austrian from austria sorry to break your bubble and yes iam pretty she dose wax;) And agent, i aint no dumb shit i do know that canadian army is called the canadian army, ill be moving to France in a couples of months.

southern france = topless chicks on the beach FTW!
I think i went to a town called toulouse or something like that.

Yea, Montreal is the shit. Best city IMO in this country. Arts, music, theater, the big "O", steamies, Mtl Smoked meat sandwiches, free psychedelic mushrooms to pick on Mount Royal, McGill, the women, and allllll those cabarets on St Catherine St. Fuck, I miss living there. But cause of DUMB french language laws (source of my hostility) I had to leave. Why? 'Cause you cant work there unless you speak the spy. Oh, and PFK. lol

[quote1251992342=wardog.[Hk.]]i aint no dumb shit i do know that canadian army is called the canadian army, ill be moving to France in a couples of months.
[/quote1251992342]
I apologize.

lol yeah down south in france fking rocks, I have friends and family that lives there near marseille, never went to toulous yet, but yeah gotta love how those European gals let's those titys get fresh air haha. Montreal is a great city in summer, and Iam kinda suprised you where not able to find a job here, i know so mutch ppl that dont even speak a word of french and still found work in restaurants. But i guess its a good thing for the french community that we send your ass back to ontario :) j/k thanks for the proops.

lolz. Well yea, there are menial jobs like that there. Working restaurants, or telemarketing (what I did). But after school, I desired something more than a sub 12k a year income.

Cost of living in Europe is just crazy; the Euro is just plain ridiculous compared to some currency beside the pound. It has been a couple years; but, spent some time in Germany, Beligum, Netherlands, Spain, and Ireland. If you had a Euro income and lived in the States you would live like a king. Agent your right about the 12k income in Canada on top of all the taxes you guys have to pay.

WTF? Are you a dude with a chick avatar or what?
Im as confused a newborn in a topless bar.

[quote1252003093=Space_Ace76]
WTF? Are you a dude with a chick avatar or what?
Im as confused a newborn in a topless bar.
[/quote1252003093]

i think so but we should get that straightened out.

[quote1252004945=x=FAST=x]
i am topless for you space. Want to see my titties?
[/quote1252004945]

Oh man, I love Canadian boobies! Heck yeah!

Back