What's everyone playing, and what games are exciting you for the holidays?

waiting till feb. for hogwarts legacy drops open world harry potter but set in the 1800s. games are kind of stale at the moment. havent seen any games/trailers that catch my eye. suggestions?

Attachments

• Spaceballs1.gif
    Spaceballs1.gif
    2.7 MB · Views: 129
I havent been checking whats new lately but Im always open to hear suggestions for games that have multiplayer :)

The Hogwarts legacy thing did sound pretty cool. That's PC or Console though?

It seems the game I'm really most interested in are coming in 2023, like Starfield, which is kind of why I'm asking.

-Maybe- company of heroes 3..

waiting till feb. for hogwarts legacy drops open world harry potter but set in the 1800s. games are kind of stale at the moment. havent seen any games/trailers that catch my eye. suggesti

The Hogwarts legacy thing did sound pretty cool. That's PC or Console though?

It seems the game I'm really most interested in are coming in 2023, like Starfield, which is kind of why I'm asking.

-Maybe- company of heroes 3..
PC steam 68$ preorder.

Hearts of iron 4 - by blood alone came out, slightly scared for my free time.

I just went to look at hearts of iron 4. Says it's on sale for $10. I got to buy it it's $40. I go back to the sale page, sale ends at 1pm it's 1:18 pm =\

waiting till feb. for hogwarts legacy drops open world harry potter but set in the 1800s. games are kind of stale at the moment. havent seen any games/trailers that catch my eye. suggestions?
Check out Battlebit on their testing days, it's super fun and you can run it on a rotten potato.

I'm looking forward to Baldurs Gate 3, and i'm eyeing the next WOW expansion even though I haven't played that in years.

I'm looking forward to Baldurs Gate 3, and i'm eyeing the next WOW expansion even though I haven't played that in years.
I am glad I never got into WoW.... but Final Fantasy XI? Yikes the amount of weeks I sunk into that....

Been playing lots of 7 Days to Die. Been also playing some BC2 in HC mode.
Would be playing BF4 in TBG's server naval maps. but don't have access to it. :(

Back