What web browser do you use?

cplmac

I have been a faithful Firefox user for the past ten years, but since October it has been mercilessly crashing my computer several times a night and sadly it's time to move on. I'm wondering what other browsers people use and would recommend. Google chrome is off the table for me, what other browsers are out there that you guys use?

Opera is probably the goto if those are both out of the picture.

I have been a faithful Firefox user for the past ten years, but since October it has been mercilessly crashing my computer several times a night and sadly it's time to move on. I'm wondering what other browsers people use and would recommend. Google chrome is off the table for me, what other browsers are out there that you guys use?

Firefox with noscript + adblock.

If it's crashing i suggest you back up your favourites + passes + forms etc / uninstall and wipe out the app data folder and reinstall

Opera is probably the goto if those are both out of the picture.

I have Opera, Chrome, IE and Firefox. Firefox has gone to the cellar and I have quit using it. I think Safari is an option too. IE sux balls so it's between Opera and Chrome for me...

Firefox with noscript + adblock.

If it's crashing i suggest you back up your favourites + passes + forms etc / uninstall and wipe out the app data folder and reinstall

Cotton he has been through a full system wipe.

I have Opera, Chrome, IE and Firefox. Firefox has gone to the cellar and I have quit using it. I think Safari is an option too. IE sux balls so it's between Opera and Chrome for me...

Safari dissapeared from PC a long while back. Plus its WebKit mind as well use another WebKit browser. Chrome was WebKit its forked from it now and Opera is now WebKit based.

I use chrome also but have heard bad things about it. I've never heard of opera before.

Looking like Opera. Cotton, I put a new SSD in and reinstalled OS and everything else, still same shit. The flash player has broken it I think. Anyone heard of SFWareIron? It was an early version of Chrome that didn't allow cookies or tracking which I like the sound of.

Firefox. Never had any problems.

trollface.jpg

Looking like Opera. Cotton, I put a new SSD in and reinstalled OS and everything else, still same shit. The flash player has broken it I think. Anyone heard of SFWareIron? It was an early version of Chrome that didn't allow cookies or tracking which I like the sound of.

Chrome has a private browsing mode which I think Firefox has one as well. Plus the usual shit for trying to prevent websites from abusing tracking technology's like sending do not track. But in the end no matter what browser you use none of that shits going to do much.

Chrome likely has a few forked versions. Through chromium its essentially open source. Not sure what things a custom build would automatically lack.

Cookies arent something you can block 100 percent and expect shit to work correctly. Its the same with JavaScript surprisingly enough it went from something we expect to move on from to something essential to future web design. Not white listing TBG next year is going to make for a horrible experience.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Firefox mostly with some Chrome mixed in now and again. My biggest gripe with FF is that the memory management is terrible.

I think i need to make an Opera fanboy sig orsth.

I think i need to make an Opera fanboy sig orsth.

The opera you are a fan of is permanently dead.

It would be like AMD fans from the Athlon X2 era being fans of current AMD. They're not even the same company.

The opera you are a fan of is permanently dead.

It would be like AMD fans from the Athlon X2 era being fans of current AMD. They're not even the same company.

but opera hasnt turned from shit to shit, opera was good and now is even better. :D

Back