What do you guys think of this logo??

xxlliquid

Admin
Admin
Donator
a few days ago I asked Soulzz if he would like me to show him the type of work i do, and we went back and forth about this logo.
So after all that, this puppy came through!
what do you guys think?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 242
This is for shirts and hats, :). Looks good!

Moved to general discussion, FYI.

Oh boy, might as well plant my avatar in a shirt haha.

it can be done, i personally haven't attempted but i know it works with SOME faces better than others :D

there is a tiny problem with "some" logo designs though, copyrights

I like it. A little OT but, I would buy some gear. Even offer some vinyl wrap to use on laptops and/or stickers. Mouse pads etc. I know supply/demand v cost but, if you guys decide to I would be game.

I like it. A little OT but, I would buy some gear. Even offer some vinyl wrap to use on laptops and/or stickers. Mouse pads etc. I know supply/demand v cost but, if you guys decide to I would be game.

If anyone want's to make a custom vinyl wrap you don't have to wait around. You might have to get the print shop to email me or someone else for approval. But we can give you the logo. The old one is in my logo thread but I don't think we added the current one.

you can get it done IF you do NOT use anything that was "official"....simply put make your own BF5 logo and make sure its not in any fonts already in use by EA
I agree with you, but still, i know people who paid 10k fine for using a Disney character that was not approved by them......
than again, we might be able to work something out

I agree with you, but still, i know people who paid 10k fine for using a Disney character that was not approved by them......
than again, we might be able to work something out

"using a Disney character"......wow people did that???.....as for BF5 it can be done....EA cant copy right the use of BF5 as just the 3 characters they have to copy right a logo with its own font....

"using a Disney character"......wow people did that???.....as for BF5 it can be done....EA cant copy right the use of BF5 as just the 3 characters they have to copy right a logo with its own font....

They could trademark the text alone. Plus who really wants a plane text BF5 or BF:V? Basic search shows no active trademark, but that doesn't mean anything. Meanwhile remember when EA was sued over helicopter trade dress?

They could trademark the text alone. Plus who really wants a plane text BF5 or BF:V? Basic search shows no active trademark, but that doesn't mean anything. Meanwhile remember when EA was sued over helicopter trade dress?

if there is no active trade mark they are good to go on doing what ever they want.....if they are making a couple for personal use i doubt anything will happen until someone tries to sell it....

Back