What Boon does when he's bored...

boondokk

BANNED
BANNED
I did this yesterday since I was bored as shit. Go ahead, marvel at my genius. It's a fucking lightsaber. I built that mofo out of PVC, a sink tailpiece pipe, some LEDs from Radioshack, and an old aluminum microphone mouthpiece for the top. The LEDs light up when the pressure senor is depressed.

img4214sm.jpg

Shot at 2009-09-26

[quote1253951007=x=FAST=x]
a lot of time to spare i see LULZ!
[/quote1253951007]

Time to spare... and well spent!

Great, You forgot the button that shortens or extends your rod!!!

You know how I know that you're gay? You're making homemade lightsabers!

Now Boon will tell you that's really a bong, but we know better. It's not a bong, it's not a light saber; Squirrel got it right in one it's a really cool looking dildo so that boon looks chic when he's taking self photos of that thing glowing in his butt.

HAHAHA, in any case, excellent work Boon :D.

Thanks. My wife and her good friend decided that this year's Halloween party is going to be 'Star Wars' themed. As much as I would rather have a super hero theme, she's the one who organizes the fucker. And since I don't want to take the time to organize and decorate and all the shit, I'm going to make the best of it, damnit! And that's a kick ass Jedi costume!

[blockquote]And that's a kick ass Jedi costume![/blockquote]

lolz

It's true, you are gay!

Even if it is fake, how could you kill a cute little doggy! :D.

[blockquote]Even if it is fake, how could you kill a cute little doggy! [/blockquote]

I don't know. Maybe I've spent so much time in Atlanta with Vick's homies that I'm just desensitized. Awwwww, the cute little puppy! lolz

Would rather it be superhero themed? You just like the spandex...admit it!

Back