We know most of you are on BC2, but

MacN8r

Ban Manager
Admin
2142 is still going for quite a few of us. We had a freaking awesome round tonight with several of us over 100, Dorb doing the incredible transport flying (and gunship early in the round). Fallen was slaying everyone, and I mean everyone. Oh-No and Pure Evil were in the GS and defending. BlueDaniels was everywhere, all the time. Do No Evil was lighting them up.

The best part was that all our consoles were down, we only had 2 of their and had to regain all silos. Come from behind victory in a round that lasted an hour, literally. We assaulted, took silos, and even had to kick some titan camping hos. Best of all was it was funnny, exciting, and teamwork to the max - just what this game should be. Hell, Ampeg came in at the end for like 2 minutes and got on the board. Wait till you see the squad score when it gets posted.

Attachments

• awesome.jpg
    awesome.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 243
I might come back after I earn all the weapons and shit in BC2 (not the awards, just the weapons). For now, I'm fairly addicted though. Evil "leveling" schemes I tell ya.

Great to hear man :). Personally, I think it's easier to manage with 3-4 servers. Especially 2142, where admining all of them was a pain at times.

Nice scores guys. I'm waiting for the patch to be honest.

Damn we're good!the following round with dorb flying the gs i went 45-1 and he 20-1 ish. it was great to finally have some 2142 teamwork

how come i never see you when im on mac? I love killing juicy transports :)

That was one helluva victory and Im sure there were at least two suicides last night. I couldnt believe we held the silos that long. Like Mac said Our core was open and we had maybe 25% of out Titan left before destruction. We were all attacking once enemy shields went down, but after realizing that their defense was too strong after taking two consoles, we switched to silos. It was amazing and the squad chatter was on point. Squad splitting up to take two silos at once and over head coverage by transports....freakin awesome. No doubt the greatest win ever. I thought I had taken a snap shot, but I guess I missed it, overall we had like around 550 squad points as well :D

how come i never see you when im on mac? I love killing juicy transports :)

We know it all too well Fast, you bring out the SAAW whore in all of us. We would much rather have you on our side than against us!

559 because Ampeg joining and gave us the extra boost. You have to consider that the Evils (Pure, Do, and Touch) were in another squad, but we were coordinating in vent, spotting armor, gs, etc. Great teamplay always gets it done. Had doubts when I saw only a sliver left of our titan.

2142 doesn't work anymore : /

Why not, Amazon? Was your game an EA download? We could have used you on that titan assault, freaking nade whores in 3 and 4. Dorb even tried to sneak past them but it was rdx all day.

And Alden, I would say half our time that round was on the ground to cap the silos. Damn we were working hard. But, I will ride in your transport any time. Where did you get the transport sig, I would love to have that one.

It's not a matter of it being hard especially if you can think/act like a noob. It's that many people don't have the hardware to run BC2.

We have it on our son's computer. I need to practice up more on it so I don't get owned by some 8 year old with more unlocks.

CrazyDog, you missed out on this, but I am sure there will be more. We sure could have used your supply help - we kept having to kick fighting commanders.

We have it on our son's computer. I need to practice up more on it so I don't get owned by some 8 year old with more unlocks.

CrazyDog, you missed out on this, but I am sure there will be more. We sure could have used your supply help - we kept having to kick fighting commanders.

Not the unlocks ya have to worry about its the fuckin n00b t00bs.

Back