Watch out for RIP guys

Matt-aka-FAST

TBG Founder
Leadership
If you see any RIP members on our server exceptions for delta4niner and predator ban them.

I see on their forums Yankeeranger is going to join them. They are stupid. Known hacker/glitcher. For those who dont already know he hacked my msn and stole as much info as he can, of course I got it all back by providing last 3 digits of security code on the credit card etc... BUt its just funny, how they see its alright to hack others. Obviously, they dont know how old I am, 16 is what they said bwahaha. Robo talks alot of shit out of his ass and doesnt know anything about me. Anyways, be mature about it. Until they dont come in our vent to discuss, they not in good terms with us. Of course, then we have Deathdealer who most of know. Plays on EU all the time and bails out like a pansy and bitches when he gets owned. I owned him when he had is |3iG|3ad profile and started bitching at me and soulz. Like I said, just informing you guys.

http://ripgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10351 They so stupid, he modified that conversation. bah ..

I don't know why he would even bother to modify the convo.. he's in so much shit already.. I don't even know why he wants to apply to RiP. Dumbass kid if you ask me.

Back