Unbelievable Admin Abuse!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BumbleBee

epitek...

You wanted to go solo... so I waited for the second gunship to spawn.

You went to the back to apply your Vehicle Radar... and you killed yourself landing the gunship on the cargo bay.

You respawned... and stole the gunship I was waiting for. Then you kicked me because I wouldn't get out of my own gunship.

I understand that its your server. And you contribute your hard earned cash, but when it comes down to right and wrong. I sincerely believe this was a great amount of wrong.

Even Betelguese and Falcon wait their turns... so why can't you? Are you that much superior to all these other TBGs as well as everyone else who plays in the TBG server?

but enough complaining... I guess this simply means I've exhausted my welcome to the TBG server.

epitek you should spend some time with KillaSer ... and learn some game etiquette... which you're clearly lacking my friend.

You haven't exhausted your time here. Everyone makes mistakes, even admins. Hopefully it's just a misunderstanding. :)

That should not have happened in the first place Bumblebee. I'll talk to epitek when he gets on. Sorry for the inconvenience and hope you continue to play here ;-).

Sorry bumblebee, usually everyone here shows courtesy and thats what really its about. Could of been other factors contributing to this. I'll let him know how you felt about that incident and thank you for caring! See you on the battlefield!

thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back