Truck Fun (Mudstyle)

MEAT

Retired Founder
Retired Founder
Before!!AfterAnd the Sergeant loving it

ex huge balls they got lost when i was in iraq dunno how its the crazyiest thing!

Nice. How does the Tundra fair against that Jeep?

Edit: oops Tacoma?

the tacoma went where the jeep could not. although that could have been a ground clearance thing

Only vehicle I have ever flipped was a Jeep. Trying to go around a mud puddle. Thought I was going to drown. Lesson learned...Its a Jeep...just go through..lol Looks like fun in the pics.

lol that sucks bro. ya we had a good as time.

Looks like fun man. I miss the days when I had my lifted XJ and used to tear shit up.

looks like a lot of fun fo-sure; my buddy had a CJ 7, nice memories getting covered with mud & rippin through some shit; we did get it stuck a few times & had a yota pull our asses out.

My friend has a Tacoma and that thing can haul ass through the mud. Japs make pretty good trucks. Most fun I ever had off-roading though was in an old Benz SUV that was jacked up with 4x4. It had been in a wreck and was all uglied up so we just stuck unpainted, primered parts on the bad boy and duct tape to hold shit on. Uglier than sin but she could climb a 90 degree angle. I'll have to find some pictures of it. I know I have em.

Dude I remember when I had my Toyota 4x4 89 lifted on 36s any who we went rooten in this huge lot that just got grated.we were good for a while. Anyways I stop the truck one last time before Iwft and it was dark out couldn't remeber where the dry spots were. So I threw my seatbelt on and so did my buddy. Was the only time I ever put on a seatbelt on. Any who I took of about 35 and ripped the wheel and started to spin and then all of a sudden we were air born did a complete barrell roll before smashing on it's side rolling over one more time before endeding on it's right side up. Long story short we had together my buddy Matt with his shifty bronco to flip me up right. What made me flip was a dry vally about 7 foot long and had a uprise about a foot. Guessing that's what my tire hit making me airborne. Anyways that was my gay story and if you continued to read it this long you have no life fucking trolls.

Mudding was fun but cleaning up the mess after is a pain in the butt. I miss my JEEP also.

102_1168.jpg

Back