The Return of SHIBBY!!!

Shibby

Yo! whats up everone. how have things been without me? I finally finished Bootcamp after an unexpected delay. But im finally back, for only 10 days though lol Military...what do you expect... send me an e-mail or something to catch me up on whats been going on the past 4 months. ill be on vent when i buy a new headset, lost the last one. till then ill chat here...

Long time man. Glad to see you on again. How did BASIC go?

Basic wasnt as bad as i thought it would be. i was in fine enough shape so the physical aspect wasnt to hard. it was the teamwork that was challenging at the beginging. making about 80 complete strangers work together without fighting is pre-tty hard especialy when the average age is 18-19. things were interesting though

after my leave i go back just north of San Diego to Camp Penelton for combat & weapons trainning =) BIG GUNS LOL

No, he won't squeeze your lemons because he'll be too busy drinking my coconut milk. lolz

[quote1258867959=x=FAST=x]
do you want to squeeze my lemons shibby? Would you like that? :-D
[/quote1258867959]
OH YEAH ;) lol

so what game is everyone playing now?
has anyone tried CoD modern warfare 2?

[quote1258869583=Shibby]
[quote1258867959=x=FAST=x]
do you want to squeeze my lemons shibby? Would you like that? :-D
[/quote1258867959]
OH YEAH ;) lol

so what game is everyone playing now?
has anyone tried CoD modern warfare 2?
[/quote1258869583]
Don't you mean Epic Fail 2: Revenge of the Fanboy?

We're boycotting MW2 because of the server files issue. They don't provide files, we don't buy their game. Simple. As a community, we don't profit, grow in size, or become a tighter group with a matchmaking/host-with-the-most multiplayer system. Should IW get smart and change their setup, we might give it a try. But I think they are not going to accept failure and change because of foolish pride and the possible promise of DLC money. Oh, and welcome back for the time being.

Welcome back shibby! hurry up and collect our tags while you are back

good to be back... your tags shall be mine again pilot lol just been a little busy helping Fast fist Soulzz lately. the good old times...need to catch up

WB Shibby, me and Evil just got back too, so we are looking forward for your tags as well.

[quote1258927360=Shibby]
good to be back... your tags shall be mine again pilot lol just been a little busy helping Fast fist Soulzz lately. the good old times...need to catch up
[/quote1258927360]

LOL you never forgot your roots shibby, thats nice to see.

they say bootcamp changes you but its not true... you just learn to kill better lol =D

Shib!!! dude, glad to have you back, CG on completing basic, now I can officially rag on you for being in the Marine Corps lol, A lot has changed since you been gone dude, hop on vent as soon as you can so we can catch up

Back