The Return of Shibby

Shibby09

What's good what's really good.... Most of you probably don't remember me but I'm sure the name rings a bell. The best dog tag collector in bf2142 who has soulzz' tags multiple times ;) it's been a long time. The last time I talked to anyone was over a year ago. Just got done with 4 years of USMC and trying to get back into things.

Semper Fi, Shibby. I am sure that you must have shot Soulzz down to get his tags, that is how I got them from Fast. Also, quite a few of us Marines here now.

Damn! How's it going? I don't think there's too many of us left from the 2142 days. Time goes by while you're having fun I guess ;)

I knew you guys wouldn't forget me lol thinks have been great. I got to travel all over Asia, met an amazing women and now have a baby girl on the way. Time does fly when your having fun

I knew you guys wouldn't forget me lol thinks have been great. I got to travel all over Asia, met an amazing women and now have a baby girl on the way. Time does fly when your having fun
Oh jesus, you procreated? Now I know nothing is sacred. ;) I'm glad you found the right woman for you and congrats on the baby girl-when's she due?

So it took you four years to bang the whole Marine Corp plus one woman?

Oh jesus, you procreated? Now I know nothing is sacred. ;) I'm glad you found the right woman for you and congrats on the baby girl-when's she due?
Thanks. The due date is in September but most likely it will be any day now. She almost had it a few days ago but stopped it just in time.

Damn dude it's been a while. It feels like a lifetime ago, and it's "only" been 4 years!

I remember when shibby was just a boy back in the day like just turned 18 when he joined us. Now he is all big and strong. :)

Back