The new Chevy Caprice police car

ErikStenger

500x_Chevy-Caprice-PPV-Aus-TOP.jpg

http://jalopnik.com/5374423/chevy-caprice-police-car-once-you-go-black
http://jalopnik.com/5373645/exclusive-the-chevy-caprice-police-car-is-back

I'd much prefer a charger if I were a cop. Intimidation FTW.

This one looks like whoever comes out could start giving you blowjobs instead of tickets...

It need some better wheels. those all black things that look like spare tires dont really do much for it. although im sure it has a purpose.

That looks like a piece of shit. It's ugly. I agree with Heatsurge, the Charger would make a much better cop car. That one looks puny and ugly.

My CEO is on the city council he was telling me that GM is the higest of all the automakers for patrol vechiles; thus, thats why our town has the charger; and boy does it look badass & does stand out.

[quote1254767060=Frit0z]
It need some better wheels. those all black things that look like spare tires dont really do much for it. although im sure it has a purpose.
[/quote1254767060]

I'm sure they're more concerned about functionality than looks... the rims are probably some kind of tough/reinforced kind for chases/ramming etc.

The Staties here in Jersey are using the Chargers for their unmarked cars now. I assume that they'll start migrating the rest of the fleet soon. But I don't think that's a bad looking car though the wheels do look cheap as shit.

yea we have some staties here in CT that use chargers as unmarked cars. i flew by one, one day and didnt realize it was a cop till i saw the lights. $300 speeding ticket FTL

In Toronto we have crown victoria, impalas (2004 +)
chargers and caprice (for about a month now)

Our unmarked vehicles are usually black and tinted Crown Vics.

We had those here. They're phasing out the Impala here. It was a weak ass car. Same power as the regular ones.

Also forgot to mention we got SUVs and in another province they got vans.

800px-TPS_ETF_SUV.jpg

C3F4CDE449FD2D8992DA0975E5B5EB0A.jpg

62A47C9DD512B01954CD13A4D968C78D.jpg

74881BC5BEF4DBD849C176DD41DC5F5D.jpg

F59F1AD2B81A4AF1143FCFC69EDDAAE7.jpg

copcars.jpg

This pretty much all that the local city cops use. The new Charger, Expedition, Impalas, and the Crown Vic Interceptors. Also a water patrol unit, and an off road ATV.

2745685424_c92fd53e70.jpg

the state troopers and sheriffs department are upgrading to the mostly black chargers with gun metal black rims... they look niiiiiiice

Back