The camping trip

Matt-aka-FAST

TBG Founder
Leadership
Donator
Best time ever, visited my friends 4 farms (has sheeps, goats, llamas, cows, chickens/roosters and few acres of crops) Tried the burger, chicken, steak all awesome. Veggies good too. Did some stupid shit, nice camp fires, fireworks and some gun shooting. I shot around 50 rounds in total from various guns. Saw some beautiful dogs from the neighbors around.

22 250 sniper rifle, 12 gauge shotgun (3 inch, pump), 410 shotgun (single shot), magnum revolver, and some different 22s. 12 gauge was my favorite, used slugs and the pellets one. We used water bottles, various objects and a sheet that has the bullseye thing (target something tired forget)

This should sum up most things up, i'll post some pics later. Too tired. Hope you like it.
Yes we were drinking all day except the speeding part (a couple times) and shooting obviously. I shat in my pants after my buddy reach max speed on the cheverolet impala. Went 180 KM not sure in miles then the governor kicked in. Me in the blue vest.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lH97EsTnV2Q?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lH97EsTnV2Q?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

2009 impala but not my car, i wasn't going to do that with my car :)

Matt's Farm Adventures now appearing on the Discovery Channel. It looks like you had a good time but I bet those fucking chickens stunk.....I hate chickens,

Quit camping n00b.

633848091152044680-campers.jpg

At least you didn't wake up with your skivvies on backwards and a sore sphincter. We were worried what might happen in the hinterlands of Canada. Welcome back. Also, the 22 250 is the best varmint rifle ever.

Nice, looks like you had a good time. You might want to lean in a little when shooting next time. Having your back arched like that is not helping your accuracy or your friends. Yeah I agree Soldier chickens can be some nasty critters. Also 180 KPh is only about 110 MPh (roughly).

Yeah i know about more leaning when i was using the 12 gauge, but having no ear plugs can be a bitch with that thing (forgot em). Shooting around 20 rounds with only that gun takes a toll on the shoulder and ears :(

haha i was chasing the llamas across the field. These ones did not spit. They use them to protect the goats because there are cougars out at night. Apparently cougars are afraid of llamas.

btw bot gfy :)

All barns smelt like shit. Worth it though

Added some pictures

Beautiful german shepherd not mixed.
DSC00762.jpg

Jeff spitting out Barcardi 151

DSC00692.jpg

Some cows :) They kept following us.
DSC00713.jpg

Doing stupid shit to the fire

DSC00689.jpg

Pissed him off when he was taking a nap. Eventually got a couple of punches in the shoulder that i shot from. Prick..
DSC00701.jpg

Me driving up to the location, miles and miles of just the wilderness around the road.

DSC00678.jpg

All the guns minus the revolver in there.
DSC00726.jpg

why thank you mr obvious. I look so gangster there. I am the real OG....fo shiz

I was like, is there suppose to be something I'm missing in that picture? God Erik, so disappointing!!! :p.

Back