The Bungie Games [RESULTS ARE IN]

post-15505-Fuck-this-war-I-m-going-to-sch-ZBvh.jpeg

AWESOME JOB BUNGIE AND EVERYONE THAT SHOWED UP HAD A FULL SERVER A LOT OF LAUGHS AND GOOD TIMES CAN'T WAIT TILL NEXT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had a blast! These are some of the best time that I have had gaming. Must've heard "fuck you turbo" 40 times lol. Mostly from @FearlessSoldier but from others I was trolling. Thanks @Bungied2theTree for hosting and the prizes. Thanks @Krazy_fanboy for prizes as well! I can't wait for the next one. I want that c4 load out again :)

So your the one that had c4? Fuck you turbo! Lol

Had a blast! These are some of the best time that I have had gaming. Must've heard "fuck you turbo" 40 times lol. Mostly from @FearlessSoldier but from others I was trolling. Thanks @Bungied2theTree for hosting and the prizes. Thanks @Krazy_fanboy for prizes as well! I can't wait for the next one. I want that c4 load out again :)
Oh I see no one cares about Toxikk donations I see how it is

Had a blast last night. Thanks Bunige for putting on such great fun.

Updated my drivers the day before....and I forget to set Shadowplay so I didn't get to capture anything.

Good job bungie. Sounds like people had fun and was a good turnout. For one person that was a lot of work.

Also thanks to those that donated some prizes @Turbo @SgtKokuei.
@Krazy_fanboy

Yea great job Bungie. And also my donation had no hidden motive, I wasnt trying to get more of the clan into Toxikk so I can blow them up. Where did you get that crazy idea? :D

Most fun I have had with BF4 in months ! Thanks Bungie , and Krazy for contributing to make a fun event !

I am so sad i missed it, but i am sure it was as awesome if not better than the last. good job bungie

It was a good turn out, even with Fearless and his type 88. Thanks for the donations too!

Back