February 21, 2015. 8PM EST

Battle Royale Rules:

Game Mode: Domination

Maps:
  • Giants of Karelia
  • Zavod 311
  • Lumphini Garden
  • Golmud Railway

Weapons: This is where it gets interesting. Before the round begins all players will be given a number that corresponds to a random loadout as seen in the chart in the first reply. In the even a player does not own the primary, they will draw another number. If the player does not own the pistol assigned to that loadout, they will use the P226. If a player does not own an assigned Gadget, they will go without.

0WPsvpy.gif

"Hunger Games" Rules:

Game Mode: Team Death Match

Maps:
  • Silk Road
  • Lost Islands
  • Guilin Peaks
  • Operation Mortar
  • Operation Metro (Squad Deathmatch)

Weapons: Phantom Bow and Melee Only! (Defib, Torch, Heals, & Ammo only gadgets allowed)

KjhSmq1.gif

PRIZES!!!

Drawing Prizes:
Award Prizes:

This will all be taking place on the Bungie Games Server!

kho2RQP.gif

*To Qualify you must actively play all Battle Royale Rounds.
**To Qualify you must play all rounds of the Bungie Games.
*** TBG Will soon be hosting a Toxikk Server!
****Tom Clancy Games Donated by @Krazy_fanboy

Last edited:
This is the Reference Chart for Battle Royale Rounds.

MGO4NZc.png

Last edited:
I still think 320 smoke for hunger games, for those people without the bow. ( i just need roadkills now)

I still think 320 smoke for hunger games, for those people without the bow. ( i just need roadkills now)

Well, whenever you need to go down for the bow, let us all know. I have all 4 tags (minus the wildcard), so I can help out.
(BTW, I just sent you a friend request on Origin.)

literally just finished the last unlock

and got the bow

Last edited:
im in as always what time do they start the same 8:30e/7:30c?

Anyone needs to work on bow please do so, for those that need help please post in here and we can coordinate and get you ready for the hunger games. 2 weeks to go!

Anybody still need to go down tonight? I have the 4 tags, and will be available once the Penguins game is over.

did he get his bow? or do we need to setup a for sure time and get others together that still need tags and the assignments to finish?

I have not gotten the bow yet. I only have the one tag from Hammerhead. I will be on around 7pm AZ time if anyone wants to lend a hand.

I have not gotten the bow yet. I only have the one tag from Hammerhead. I will be on around 7pm AZ time if anyone wants to lend a hand.
I will be home at 930-10pm EST I have the wild card so I can act as two people. So we would only need a third

ive also got the black card also have hanger 21 if we cant use multiple black cards

ive also got the black card also have hanger 21 if we cant use multiple black cards
you can go down with two people wearing both black cards the blacks just act as any card. So if you and me wear both black cards. we can take craig down. no matter what tag he wears

Back