The Bungie Games [RESULTS ARE IN]

Its so close...

maxresdefault.jpg

Prepare for much

1125912306041381221.jpg

i saw it on your wish list and was hoping you were gonna game tonight for it ;)

Some of you prepare by practicing using the bow, maybe even trying out loadouts and I respect that!

I take a different approach with these cheap but effective beverages...and my K/D will show haha

oxbb3ia.jpg

**Before the flak for the laptop brand comes, it was more convenient than a desktop when I was getting my bachelors degree. I'm building one next time for sure!**

The excitement builds

It does indeed!

you got a vagina whats with all the fruity shit? I am however impressed never seen the steel in a 40. 30 rack of keys for this redneck. the games are coming near awwww shit

I drink the fruity shit for health haha, gotta get that fruit intake in. The Steel Reserve cans are nasty compared to the 40oz bottle

hell I might have to get me a tall boy of some steel just cause I never seen it in the 40 but will partake in your madness or maybe some mad dog 20/20. going straight hood on this one

OMG ITS ALMOST HERE I CAN"T WAIT TO BOW YOU GUYS SO HARD GIGIDDY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF ANYONE NEEDS HELP WITH BOW ILL BE IN TS!

The hour draws near. Join us in TS starting at 7EST.

At 730 EST the server goes live with a domination pre-games round. Phantom only on Zavod 311!

Back