The Boondokk ESOL Class

boondokk

BANNED
BANNED
As our resident author and english major, I offer my services to our English as a Second Language members. If you want help with your english, both spoken and written, I'd be glad to help! Just let me know and I'd be glad to help you perfect your use of the language! I have done it with MMO guilds in the past and have seen much success. Just PM me or hop into the Boon Radio channel and chances are I'll be there! English is the main language of our growing clan (and the trade language of the world) and you should not be held back!

Simple version: Talk to Boondokk if you need help with English. He is good at it and knows how hard it is to learn another language. Boon also speaks Hebrew to an extent.

im good but thats a sexy sig

Look at all these haters. I try to offer a service to our foreign members and look at the responses from the people I was not talking to. I am simply trying to help. A pity.

i aint a hater i think its a really smart thing but i read it and ive seen your sig and its sexy as fuck. but on the serious side. its a good thread could really help..

where is the sarcasm Boon? I thought you had a master degree on that bwahahaaha lolz :D

Back