TBGCLAN admins are trash

Status
Not open for further replies.

RileyXX

One word: snowflakes

Permbanned from multiple servers on multiple games some of them for the most ridiculous reasons. On a game like BF4 tbgclan servers are the only ones left with a constantly populated server. So basically if TBG clan decides to permaban you then you're SOL, can't play multiplayer on a game due to some random third party (TBGCLAN). Bought Battlefield and all the DLC maps now that's atleast $30 wasted. How EA lets you guys get away with that is pretty ridiculous. You guys should only permaban cheaters or hackers. Anything else should just be temp bans. You guys really need to learn how to run a community. Being around for 10 years you think you'd think you guys would have learned a thing or two, apparently not. Complete and utter trash. I wonder how many innocent people are permabanned here. You guys would have a much better community if you were more forgiving. Wouldn't be surprised if one of the admins here tries to ban me from all the TBGCLAN servers after posting this. Don't even care tbh. The admins here probably never get out of the house. Grow a pair of balls. Every time I see a TBGclan server on any game I avoid it at all costs. Just goes to show how terrible you guys are. Someone needs to hack your servers and wipe everything. Would do the gaming community a great service. Have a good day.

"Being around for ten years you would think", yes exactly we have been around for 10 years and perma bans for racial slurs have been our top community rules since day 1.

The good news is we really don't care about your opinion of us and, as you said, we will continue to thrive without your racist bullshit on our server.

Follow the fucking rules. 53 connection per server. You know how it works.

We even hold your hand and spell it out what will happen if you decides to type stupid shit in chat. It’s in the loading screen, shows up in the middle of the screen when you first spawn in and scrolling every 5 minutes after that

This is on you. But of course let’s blame on everyone and everything but yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back