tbg servers are awesome

caron

LOL
SAD
INDEED

because you cant get players when your server is a hacker heaven. you allow your friends to hack to.

FUNNY AS SHIT WHEN FRITOZ POST A VIDEO ON YOUTUBE ABOUT HOW HE PLAYS, YET THATS NOT HOW HE PLAYS IN THE GAME LOL.

HACKER MUCH?

WHAT I THOUGHT, WHY YOU REFUSE TO SEND IN DEMOS.

LOL
SAD
INDEED

I have videotape demos of me sucking 3 dicks at once. You gotta have some real skill to do that. Too bad youtube didn't allow me to post them on there.

DO I EVER SUCK DICK MUCH?

Why do you refuse to post my videos on your website? And yet you let HeatSurge post sick shit and have young kids watch it...

HeatSurge is ADMIN who the fuck are u LMFAO

Dude I edited all his posts and his profile and he's already banned LMFAO... did you really think he wrote this o_0!!?

LOL maybe that's what he liked to do LOL

LULZ! Made my morning -- Nice one HeatSurge :).

so anybody knows what the little punk was bitching about? 2142 or COD? Im guessing 2142.

Lmao i think its sarentack again. complaining about cod and me...

not linked to anyone on pbbans so im assuming its a proxy to view sites. Oh well, he has to create new email address everytime he registered, last time he posted was a week ago. So im sure its annoying to create email accounts :)

wow i didn't even see this one

Yes, Leonard, everyone is a hacker and they are coming for you. You must demo and accuse everyone in every game you play. It is the only way, Leonard.

Back