TBG cheat o meter

yes, its very cool now and i thought i was done. not sure what else i can do to it as hoping for a break from it. can i get some sleep now.
now it will display geo IP look up for players with listed ban and display a flag per ban.

the bc2 Cheat detector has moved on. i will be closing the port from my Developer System.

it can be found here. the other ban detector will be added to the menu soon. web based admin function are in the works already as well. the site will need a little time and it will have a bunch of admin/cheat tools.

menu link to it.
http://www.fpstools.net/

direct link.
bfbc2 cheat detector

i need to get with fast later today and the main page search will need to be fixed to re pointed
to the new location.

Is there any way to get guys with special characters in their character name to display? For instance viiraxe++ does not show, it only gets viiraxe and not the + symbols. Yet, when you look him up on bc2stats he shows up just fine. I've notice the cheatometer of the French clan has the same problem.

i already know about him and his name. its in the works. was more concerned about moving the site as my pc is dying.

The other one is somehow people end up having / in their name and its common security to strip slashes from inputs so i dunno if thats another one it has trouble with or not figured id bring it up i know of a name i can get it later for you.

Just got home. Definitely a nice speed boost on the dedicated rack. Coming down about as fast as I can retrieve the JSON's from bfbcs.
Out of curiosity are you threading each request received or queuing?

The name i was talking about is Rambo/JohnJake/ and cool no problems with it.

Back