TBG BF1 server

And yes, right now it is on the West Coast because the East Coast has no capacity. I will be seeding regardless. Right now we need help seeding. I have no idea when the East Coast will have capacity.

No, they don't. I checked. Server is full though!

So, I sent a tweet to the community manager of BF1, just seeing if he will respond. I asked about Central server locations.

Reactions: Ash
My ping to server on west coast is 148 will it kick me from that for high ping

I don't think you can get kicked for high ping yet in BF1. I'm actively trying to get a central server :).

I'm currently showing 165-180 on our west coast server. Strange that I see mostly higher pings for the rental servers even on the east coast. Most of the Dice servers east 30-50 and west 80-100.

I'm currently showing 165-180 on our west coast server. Strange that I see mostly higher pings for the rental servers even on the east coast. Most of the Dice servers east 30-50 and west 80-100.
Could be poor routing... That blows.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I'm getting 140 ping, it's still playable but hopefully you hear back from someone @Soulzz.

Great to hear this and thanks for yall's hard work in getting a central server for the community @ soulzz. I dont have BF1 yet but will be looking actively after Black Friday sales. Its great to know TBG will have a server.

Hey folks, I need someone to confirm central is available. I got a tweet from Braddock. It should be there.

I just found a TBG server and logged on. 96 ping to me, I think the west coast one was over 140 yesterday. I seem to be the only one on here at this moment.

Let's try to get the server going this morning :)

Back