Tbagz (bad aimbot whores_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you guys should think of allowing a few admins to go onto servers with out tags. That would really stop a lot of hackers, glitchers, and cheaters.

elixar was part of the aimbot ......neenernenner is also an aimbot i belive he is Head of the clan

Hello TBG, and TBG server users...

I find it a little weird that my clan mate was banned simply because he was better then one of your TBG members, without even proving anything.. we are very transparent and will openly let anyone watch us while we play on your server, we are not trying to hide... This "Forest" person has actually been harassing our clan since day 1 on your server, Major nut riding going on there with him...He joins our squad just to bitch at us on voice chat, and he will hop on our team and try and RDX us off the titan etc doing as much as he can to disrupt our gameplay and continually tries to discredit our clan by making accusations that we're aimbots... and the reason you may have not seen us on your server before is because we prefer other servers that give us better pings but sometimes they are full or crash so as a last resort we come over here... we're all generals and are not cheaters

-TBagz NeenerNeener

Neener, I'd recommend you post a separate topic in the 'Banned' thread. Thanks!

TBG dont ban when there are players better than them. WE spectate everyone by multiple members (check stats or pbbans or any tiny details). To ice the cake we had complaints about you guys. Our members agreed only on one individual. So instead of banning all, we only banned that guy only. So us banning him was justified. Want to talk more? Make a new post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back