Tbagz (bad aimbot whores_

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Forrest02

ok lets begin from the start ;)

was playing full squad good freinds ( strong) guy name Tbagz Neener kills us all.... ok i was shocked and was like ok hes good......killed us that whole round.......

next day:

More Tbagz this time we knew it they were aimbotting D:

i tried to scare em out of TBG Mixed D.C but they wouldnt leave.....so i just watched them hopelessly aim bot killing ppl :/ i tried to make em stop by launching em off our titan but they nvr flew of o.o ... score i belvie neenerneener had was 60-12

BAN THEM!!!

Thank you for reporting this. We will take care of it ;).

there entire clan hacks (aimbot) and they come on when there are no admins -_- i say one of you guys go under cover ;)

I can do a tag ban. What are their EXACT tags, that way I can have PB ban them automatically. :).

haha forrest you are so full of shit.. you prolly got owned a few times then they tea bagged you and i bet you were all butt hurt about it huh?

We openly welcome anyone who feels players should be watched hence the name of this forum is called players to watch out for.

um no ........solixa they were aimbotting the whole server was complaning about it also if u dont belive me come under a differnt name and come watch em....

and i belvie the tag is Tbagz

I think there is some fishy going on but I don't think the whole clan hacks....maybe 1 or 2.

3 actully 2 on the titan i was on (same team as me) the 3rd in a gunship aimbotting so i belive that this entire clan hacks and has choosen TBG mixed as the victim

I know a couple of the TBAGZ guys, StonedNinja and BadKarma. I'll vouch for these two but the others I don't know. But they may just be impersonators because I haven't seen either one in months

I saw some of the tbagz members again today.

Quite a few people were claiming that they were hacking.

there on right now someone get to TBG mixed D.C and get rid of them for good!!!!

Who? I don't see anyone with the TBAGZ tags.

its weird when i leave they leave right after i belive......i suggest u keep a TBG under cover in there with admin powers.......give them the spook

I just banned ElixerStevo on Suez. He was a little too good and I've never seen him before.

[quote1242442424=balls2dawall]
thats interesting...gunship hack...never seen one
[/quote1242442424]

youve never seen fast or falcon fly then... 032 lolz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back