taking a short break

crazydog28

I just start a new company so i need to focus on that right now to make some money and thinking about start another one in brazil with my wife, she wants to open a boutique right on the beach, anyway just want to share with you guys what's going on.

Be back soon

Good luck Crazy. Take care of business and then come on back. Hope you check in once in a while too.

You better check in with me, Dog. My week just won't be the same without you! Take care and good luck with the business.

Thank's a lot Mac and don't worry i will be checking in once in a while

:( Good luck Dog!!! Great now Mac is going to be crabby for weeks.

:( Good luck Dog!!! Great now Mac is going to be crabby for weeks.

Exactly, it's almost like a marriage breaking up! Wait, had that happen the first time I was married...this would be way more difficult.

thank's guys, Mac don't cry i will be back your dirt whore, i know you gonna miss me but is just for few weeks, Fast will take care of you like he said.

mac's just gonna mis his free reach arounds..

have a good one buddy!!

Beach and Brazil in the same biz plan - where do I sign up. My wife will not be coming.

Most people think Brazil is a just rain florest, tv always shows the bad and poor but there is a lot of beautifull places

Nice Video (s)

Brazil is really nice. Went there 2 years ago to Sau Paulo. It has some nice beaches, WOMEN, friendly people. Weather is about the same as Florida.

This year went to Philippines....much longer flight. But really nice women too.
Saw Manny Pacqiou and was at the Pacquio fight in the states in Arlington, TX at Cowboys Stadium. Do not go to either place during the raining seasons.

Take care,
C-ya

Back