Steel rain officially dead

Matt-aka-FAST

TBG Founder
Leadership
Donator
YAY. One of my fav pics! :D Hope the bitch gets herpees!

www.steelraingaming.com

teal2.jpg

I saw that the other day. I was looking through the members of our Steam group and Meat still has it as his homepage link in his bio. Douche.

fuck u soldier!!! dont pick on me because im retarded

So, he did not go to prison and get ass raped for the theft? Where is the justice?

It's the clan that Fast, Soulzz, Meat, GT, and Bot used to be in. The head guy named M.Teal basically stole all of the clan's donations and took off. Not too mention the hackusations he used to make at anyone who shot him down.

http://www.tbgclan.com/f16/history-tbg-3291/

Woa hey now. Teal was in no way the head guy. It was started by Me and Scorpion as a gunship team for TWL ladders. Then we decided to start a second ladder team made up of soulz and teal so we could just own the entire ladder. After a little while everyone got to talking and wanted to become a gaming community of just the best gunship pilots off the leader boards. Top 15ers. We agreed that it was going to be a democratically run group and all four founding members were COMPLETELY equal. I had known fast for a bit cuz I used to go fly against him when he was first in the gunship and i was 3rd. So I brought him in, and he became our 5th leader cuz well, he worked his ass off to recruit among other things. But yah teal, (this is like 3 or 4 months later)who was a lazy fuck and didnt do anything but criticize, ended up one day changing all the passwords on everything. Paypal, website, servers.. He booted fast out of the community because fast is opinionated and demoted me and said i was on a "trial basis" and that in time i could "earn" my leadership role back. So I told him to fuck off, and the entire clan member base left with fast and I leaving Steelrain Gaming to consist of JUST teal lol.

And out of the ashes of SteelRainGaming came TBG when Fast wanted to continue what we started. I didnt want anything to do with it cuz i was still pretty pissed about SRG and all the hard work we had put into the site. Didnt want to start again fresh. But you guys built it up pretty quickly. I was impressed. So there's the history of your gaming community:D

Oh and by the way the name Steel Rain came from this painting I had seen in fort knox of the MLRS (multiple launch rocket system). And since we were all pilots I wanted a name that reflected death from above;D

StRain-640.bmp

Bot also forgot to tell you that there was a second dilemma behind the scenes. You see, he was in a gay love triangle and couldn't decide who he wanted to stay with so he tried to play the middle ground and it didn't work so now he gets no gay lovin' anymore.

Woa hey now. Teal was in no way the head guy. It was started by Me and Scorpion as a gunship team for TWL ladders. Then we decided to start a second ladder team made up of soulz and teal so we could just own the entire ladder. After a little while everyone got to talking and wanted to become a gaming community of just the best gunship pilots off the leader boards. Top 15ers. We agreed that it was going to be a democratically run group and all four founding members were COMPLETELY equal. I had known fast for a bit cuz I used to go fly against him when he was first in the gunship and i was 3rd. So I brought him in, and he became our 5th leader cuz well, he worked his ass off to recruit among other things. But yah teal, (this is like 3 or 4 months later)who was a lazy fuck and didnt do anything but criticize, ended up one day changing all the passwords on everything. Paypal, website, servers.. He booted fast out of the community because fast is opinionated and demoted me and said i was on a "trial basis" and that in time i could "earn" my leadership role back. So I told him to fuck off, and the entire clan member base left with fast and I leaving Steelrain Gaming to consist of JUST teal lol.

And out of the ashes of SteelRainGaming came TBG when Fast wanted to continue what we started. I didnt want anything to do with it cuz i was still pretty pissed about SRG and all the hard work we had put into the site. Didnt want to start again fresh. But you guys built it up pretty quickly. I was impressed. So there's the history of your gaming community:D

Oh and by the way the name Steel Rain came from this painting I had seen in fort knox of the MLRS (multiple launch rocket system). And since we were all pilots I wanted a name that reflected death from above;D

Yeah that prick wouldn't do anything and it was only us (sav, soulz, bot and myself), then remember when he bitched about the dedicated box that he had a bad routine to the server. He wanted to get a new box in chicago from NY. I'm like dude you want to spend more money on crappier box when this box had a really good deal? Moreover, he wanted to make steelrain into a joke. "Hey guys lets make people pay to play on our server." I'm like dude they'll just go to another server and your server really aren't all that special. He got tired of me stepping up to him. MFH (Merlincats funhouse and Teal had same ideas about running a "professional" business. I laughed at them. That was the last straw. He got Fang from Merlin cat funhouse (where Dorb and Deploymentking used to be from) to ban me from my own ventrilo. Then Bot was a sweet heart and was like nooo FAST! Fux U teal!
Yea he was also big on hackusation which was very annoying. Before I had joined them up on vent. I had problem with Teal and his whining in later 2006/early 2007. But I put that hostility thought aside when I joined them on vent.

When I took over for Predator in TWL gunship ladder Meat and I tore it up!!! No losses. Oh yeah bitches!

Lol we really were gods among men on that TWL ladder. We made everyone else quit playing hahah. What it comes down to though, is immediately when we started the team he saw dollar signs. We just saw something that we wanted to break even on. And when he realized we werent gonna be game for letting him turn it into a joke of a profit machine that would fail miserably he tried to bring in people who could make that happen (merlincats). And when we blew that up he had to get rid of us. Kick out all who voice any opposition. The best was at the end when he said the entire clan was his cuz he paid more money for it. Even though we told him NOT to pay so much that we would cover it when we had the cash...but he wanted to rush things. Fuckin twat. It's too bad he didnt make that plane back to iran with all his other exchange student buddies. They all got shot.

fast bot remeber that ghetto as vent server sav had that we were using right after that whole ordeal with teal. like 8 or 10 slots or something. lol

Bot also forgot to tell you that there was a second dilemma behind the scenes. You see, he was in a gay love triangle and couldn't decide who he wanted to stay with so he tried to play the middle ground and it didn't work so now he gets no gay lovin' anymore.

Sounds like the perfect person for you boon.

Nope. Thats all I got out of you? wow Did you tone it down?

Back