spectate

KombatNife

How...? say I join the side of player in question, I want to see if my hutch is right or not.

He does have prior BF2 bans at PB. GUID he used today was created today as well. Good catch.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

i would say that person on the other team is a hack too.....

I remember EFFU were nothing but trouble when the game first came out. From being dicks on EA forums, bragging about their cheats, padding and PID spoofing.

hit X and close the box so it doesn't pop up every 5 seconds.

yea I did that, and now I'm just stuck at the screen, I don't have any character control.... all I'm seeing is a stationary location on the map..

You hit "c" to switch between players on your team. That is my sure way to catch high roofers on NS.

lol Fallen...
Kombat you need to suicide first as well as be on the same team. Not sure why the game wont let you spectate without dieing first. As Mac said you use c to change characters. Mini map is set at one location too. Spectating in 2142 is pretty shitty to be honest, but if the suspect is glitching/snapping it will be readily apparent.

finally manage to get that working, all i need now is fraps... btw, fraps wont have any issue with PB right?

Not if you're using the most recent version. You could always use GameClaw as well, Sixer highly recommends it.

well i'm using fraps 2.9.9 and so far I haven't had any problems with it. And I've caught my 1st hacker... TG E.Hemingway althought I think hes already banned from TBG...

Back