Soulzz your between these hot women.Would you hit it?

ErikStenger

def_491ad6a818936.jpg

I can't believe people think this a "perfect" or "beautiful" body, with either males or females... it's just WAY too much excess.

3rd down on the left is a man baby!!! yea!! /austin powers

Jebus, if they flex their pussy they'd chop your dick off. I think I'll pass.

fuck if i had to go with any of them i would go with the first or second one on the very first line, they still has a girly face (not quite though hehe). Just wrap up the body and oral should be fine. ;)

If you had to pick one who would you choose and why? That is the ultimate question ;)

[quote1241590794=roth140]
3rd down on the left is a man baby!!! yea!! /austin powers
[/quote1241590794]

LMFAO
There isn't enough beer in the world to make any of those man/girls look good

you know you would hit that Soulz. you like to be thrown arounf like a rag doll lol

Soulzz, this thread got me thinking...

Why don't you throw up an actual picture of your Mom and dispell the suspense?

LMAO!!!! Yeah, and some Aunts (if their still hot) too!!
And some cousins.....

Whoa Whoa Whoa, I don't want my face to melt off like in Indiana Jones so no family portraits please.

Kiddin Soulzz.

[quote1241641550=RimGreaper5000]
LMAO!!!! Yeah, and some Aunts (if their still hot) too!!
And some cousins.....
[/quote1241641550]
Ai Yai Yai!!! :(.

Hell, I don't know about anybody else, but I'd bang any of them for the novelty of it if nothing else. Besides, it would be nice to see just how far that muscle control really goes. And, as an added bonus you don't have to worry about being rough with them since none of them look especially "fragile".

True, Six. But I think to aviod having your dick ripped off your torso... anal might be out of the question!

Back