So I played Bad Company 2 today...

LiveTrash

And it was a laggy piece of shit... Don't get me wrong though.. the game looks hawt, although it looks like you are on extacy when you look through a sniper scope.

What are all your opinions on the game so far?

Oh man i don't even know were so start. The controls are great graphics are amazing! I just dont know how to fly the attack helicopter :(. Any who i love the game way better then MW2!

When it wasn't lagging, I was really enjoying it, far more then I expected. Hopefully they will get the lag fixed soon :).

Color me unimpressed. It's way too laggy to be even considered a playable beta. Maybe it's just because it's day one and I have no idea what the fuck is going on with it. The beta server browser is horrible at best. I can't really speak about the game play aside from it feels very similar to CoD. Now if I would stop getting kicked from servers and teleporting I might get a chance to change my opinion.

Yea, the lag was so bad at times I was laughing my ass off because of all the weird places it was putting me. Hopefully they will get the lag resolved soon, then maybe you can have a more enjoyable experience ;).

my tank flipped through the air, went under water, then went back to the road i was on and squished a guy. :/

i keep crashing to desktop too, thats getting old

i setup on a fix machine gun and zoomed in a little. it ripped guys apart and i could pick off turret gunners.

very fun gameplay.

Shit it took me 7 attempts to jump off the building and 10 times to reload just to find out that I still had an empty mag. LOL

I dont know what people expected for the first day of game play. I never even thought I would get to play till the day it showed up at the door. I mean its the beta, there are countless reasons why gameplay is bad. How about starting with its the most anticipated game that EA has had in a while. Second, the servers are jammed with people downloading. Think of all the bandwidth. Then they have to work the buggs out. When the game shows up on March 2 it might be better. I have been anticipating this game for 6 months as well as everyone else, so why dont we give it the rest of the month for EA to work the bugs out. This is truely going to be a amazing game we have all been waiting for.

Supra stop making sense....let us all bitch and whine! It makes us feel better!

DICE said they were aware of the lag issues. I am thinking they were blown away by the shear volume of players wanting to try the game. They really need more servers up to deal with the huge demand.

Anybody want to give me a beta key, BTW??? *pretty pretty please*

This is truely going to be a amazing game we have all been waiting for.

Not for me man. It's just another console port. I'll be waiting for BF3, assuming it's actually a PC version. Granted it's still very early in the beta but I guess I've gotten spoiled from Titan mode in 2142. It's another pointless capture the fake flag game.

BF3 doesn't come out for at least another 10 months :|. This is pretty much all we have until then..

Yeah I know I sound like a whiny little bitch but I've been looking forward to this for so long just to be disappointed. I'll try to force myself to like it but I tried that with CoD 4 and CoD: WaW and it didn't work with those.

Yeah I know I sound like a whiny little bitch but I've been looking forward to this for so long just to be disappointed. I'll try to force myself to like it but I tried that with CoD 4 and CoD: WaW and it didn't work with those.

you better like it fool, we got some whoring to do! CoD was trash imo, i didn't like the multiplayer at all. Downloading the client now, will post thoughts later.

frontlines FoW turned out to be crap and a lot of us bought in to it. thats back when i had $50 to waste.

I know with time BC2 will be fun-er. I had fun today and i think it will be a good RC. Its the first game to really "use" my new PC build. it looks great and ran great besides the 150+ ping issues. It was hard to send a sniper shot down range since the timing was wayyy off but the mounted guns and the tank were very fun.

Back