So how much do you drink?

StabemKillerman

Admin
Admin
Donator
12472538_1138261492884863_8568594236724171820_n.jpg

I work for the second largest brewery/distributor in the world. We taste tested a new Sam Adams line at 6am today, need I say more?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im living in Ireland, need i say more ? :D

Barely drink anymore. Very rare I will go all out and just on special occasions. Friends wedding birthdays etc..

Depends on if Indiana is playing and how many times someone stepped on my foot and bumped me into me on the subway, so anywhere from 1-7 Beers a night.

Depends on if Indiana is playing and how many times someone stepped on my foot and bumped me into me on the subway, so anywhere from 1-7 Beers a night.

Amen to that.
Big10 tourney might kill me.

I usually drink a 6-pack over the course of a week. I really love Shock Top and Fat Tire. Hate IPAs with a passion, also don't care for Guinness and dark beers like that. I looooove Captain Morgan's and top-shelf Whiskeys.

I don't know what this beer is but after watching the commercial for it I'd love to try it.

I usually drink a 6-pack over the course of a week. I really love Shock Top and Fat Tire. Hate IPAs with a passion, also don't care for Guinness and dark beers like that. I looooove Captain Morgan's and top-shelf Whiskeys.

I don't know what this beer is but after watching the commercial for it I'd love to try it.

Drop that Shock Top and drink Blue Moon or Boulevard 80 Acre ;)

I enjoy Blue Moon, especially with a slice of orange floated on top! Never had the Boulevard 80 Acre though. I'll have to check that out

Back