Should I bang her?

Supra

Seeing this tomorrow, might hook up, will keep you posted. Gimme a 1-10 score. I'd give her a 6, but don't want to go much lower than that.

Attachments

• bridget.jpeg
    bridget.jpeg
    10 KB · Views: 337
Here's another couple pics

Attachments

• bridget1.jpeg
    bridget1.jpeg
    15.5 KB · Views: 332
  • bridget3.jpg
    bridget3.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 345
she looks better there but I'd just put a paper bag over her face poke some 2 holes for the eyes 1 hole for the nose and get a marker and draw a smiley for the mouth, then you should be fine.

If she can pass the golf ball and garden hose test, she could possibly raise that score by at least 2 points...

she looks better there but I'd just put a paper bag over her face poke some 2 holes for the eyes 1 hole for the nose and get a marker and draw a smiley for the mouth, then you should be fine.

What the hab said.

Aight fuck it, its a double bagger for her. Hopefully she is DTF and gives good head.

butterface! Great bod but her face.
or throw a flag over her head and fuck her for glory

Hell it beats using your hand. As long as she's got a heartbeat that's good in my book :)

busted face. 5.
i need to see her ass to tits ratio to adjust score.
kthx

Seeing this tomorrow, might hook up, will keep you posted. Gimme a 1-10 score. I'd give her a 6, but don't want to go much lower than that.

Have her dress up in a dominatrix outfit get some bondage gear, some hot candle wax and some, electrosex devices and your good to go....lol

I am so going to hell when I die. :)

I don't know what the fuck you guys are talking about. She's cute probably around a 7. I guess since all of you guys are used to your supermodel wives and girlfriends.

Well, she does look like she has a great body and perky tits. Also, the cock-in-mouth ratio looks pretty high.. that mouth of hers looks like she could take in Lexington Steele all the way to the sack - and because of that.. I'd give her a 7.

However, I do agree with the rest - the face could use some work, and she should probably put her hair down - that helps with faces like that. She's definitely bangable though.

Also, I did the "MySpace-to-YourPlace" thing for a long time (started way back when AOL was big). If you get there and you find out that she is 50lbs heavier, used her high school photo, or generally looks way different (in a bad way) from what you see here - WALK. Don't feel obligated - bitches like that deserve to be stood up.

6-7 beers and she's a 10. Faces are overrated. It's all about the boobs and butt.

No one has told you that beauty is a light switch away......haha

Shes alright, depends on how long its been since you had some. it's like being in a deployment, when you come off teh deployment it doesn't matter. You just want a peice.....

If she stops tweezing her eyebrows into sideways apostrophes go for it.

Back