Shibby afk to basic training.

Jaws8you

Shibby is going to basic training tomorrow and wanted to say bye for a little while till he gets back. He said that he was unable to make it to a computer to make to make a goodbye post but wanted to let everyone know. He said he would check in whenever he could.

I told him to stay safe.

WTF? Did he just join the Army then?! What does he want to go into exactly?

Semper Fi, Shibby! Glad to have you in the Corps. Ooh Rah, GET SOME! What is the MOS going to be?

[quote1248147597=Soulzz]
He joined the Marines.
[/quote1248147597]

Oh shit. Have fun man. Enjoy MEPS at 3:00am. Also you won't read this for at least 3 months but welcome to the military and enjoy all your new slang and slogans. P.S. In case you weren't told, you're supposed to hate the Army now.

Isn't being in the Navy kind of like being prison gay? At least, that is what we always tell my brother who was in the Navy. (My dad was Air Force, my other brother was Army. I was the only one who made the correct choice, USMC!)

We had a guy who's girlfriend worked in a candy shop. She sent him like 2 packages a week and they always thrashed the shit out of him. He kept writing her to stop and the DI's hoped she wouldn't. Laughed my ass off every mail call.

Actually the Army isn't half bad. Considering the fact that I am in the Army and lovng it.

Thx for all the support guys! =)
i just landed in San Diego and am going to be leaving the airport at 7:00pm (west coast) talk to all of you in 3 months...im going to become a cook =)

Back